calendario

lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

Monday February 13th 2012

today we did three things

we checked homework song lyric
we watched a video to finish unit 3
we answered toefl quiz
we answered unit 3 quiz about passive causatives and active causatives
I checked some of your homework from the book grammar booster unit 3


here the quiz





activity 1 answers
repaired
wash
fix
repaired

activity 2

a
a
a
a
p
p
activity 3 sample answers
a to do my homework
a eat vegetables
a serve my meals
p changed
a study
a plan my trip
a laugh
a go out
a to repair the roof
p organized

activity 4

I get my check cashed at banamex


activity 5
1.stay
2.painted
3.write
4.wash
5.to clean
6.cashed
7.to go
8.shortened
9.redo
10.filled


active causatives
My house is a mess
I will have the carpenter fix my door
I will have the gardener cut my grass

passive causative
I will have my tires replaced tomorrow
I will have my oil changed tomorrow
these are just examples

if you need extra help please let me know in advance so we can have a tutoring session


GIVE YOUR BEST

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario